Follow by Email

Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Hand Crafted Card Company requires agents

The name  of our business is Susan Anne Limited, a company registered at Companies House in Cardiff. This will highlight to you the fact that we are a properly constructed business. The directors of the company are Susan & Brian James.
 and this is number one on Google for handcrafted cards. The website is updated at very regular intervals.

The way the agency is set up is as follows:-
You choose whatever cards you wish from the above website, or
if you prefer we can send you a mixed selection.

Values are shown against each card in the many categories.

Whatever the total website amount comes to for the cards you choose , you deduct 30% from that total and send us either a cheque or  Paypal the other 70%.

When you choose the cards you want, please give us some alternatives as they may already be sited at one of our outlets or with another one of our agents

What you sell the cards for is entirely up to you, so if you so wish you can make even more money –that is entirely up to you..

All cards will be sent from us to you POST FREE and include the correct size envelope for each card, together in its own cellophane bag.

We guarantee your agency exclusivity within your postcode area.

We are hoping to have a network of agents throughout the UK ------we have massive exposure in the Peterborough area at the time of writing and this is proving to be highly lucrative.

We hope that you will become our next agent.
Kind regards
Brian & Sue James
Susan Anne Luxury Cards