Tuesday 22 March 2016

If you are craft orientated or like making cards and other crafty things

Follow my New Blog if you are craft orientated or like making cards and other crafty things

A big welcome to you from a dull Lincolnshire.
 My name is Sue and I have been a full time teacher for 23 years until a few years ago when I decided to go part-time and have a little time to myself and my interests and hobbies. 
In my younger days, I studied Art and Graphic Design as my main subjects at Teachers Training College, so card making was a natural progression many years later when I had the opportunity to devote some of my time to art and graphics in the form of card making. 
I started card making comparatively recently and found that my College background subjects were ideally suited to this. After a few months of making cards and receiving a lot of positive feedback from friends, family and associates, I decided to set up this website and turn my talents in to hopefully earning me some money. I intend to donate some of my earnings from this venture to Charity, the major one being the Cats Protection League as I have 6 cats of my own at present .

Click the link below to follow my card and craft blog



Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment